Key Publishing Group (KPG) has been producing print magazines since 1996, and hosts international trade shows in Los Angeles; New York; London; Vancouver, British Columbia; Sydney; and Toronto. KPG is building progressive applications for our industry-leading websites and invites you to join our team!
KPG has an immediate opening for a part-time I.T. Systems administrator. Become part of a bright and dedicated team that publishes print magazines and produces interactive websites and trade shows for the entertainment industry worldwide. We take our work seriously, yet our company has a creative and fun environment.
The job demands a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. I.T. Systems administrator is a leader who works well in a team environment. It requires the ability to be flexible to respond to the unexpected and have good humor under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft’s Server 2008
- Able to support Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac’s on the same network
- Able to communicate with customers and represent our brand when responding to support tickets
- Being a problem-solving resource
- Influential in selecting, installing, configuring and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks
- Documenting system and operational policies and procedures
- Participating in live site support
- Able to learn and support office equipments such as phones and copiers
- Knowing where to look to solve the problem
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasking experience, specifically with multiple projects/deadlines
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with Quickbooks backups and support
- Experience with supporting Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite
- Proficient with Google Apps for Work
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
Key Publishing Group provides:
- A very competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Bragging rights too numerous to mention here
Key Publishing Group has readers in more than 70 countries around the world.