Bolster your kit with our annual Products and Tools Issue, featuring the history and handling of creature suits and the ins and outs of specialty teeth and lenses! ALSO: Erin Ayanian Monroe’s California cool make-up style; two Halloween how-tos for creative costumes; celestial beauty looks by De María; our seasonal movie package with Star Trek Beyond, Suicide Squad, Ben-Hur and Deepwater Horizon; and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: What’s on tap at IMATS Sydney, M.A.C.’s Terry Barber receives honorary doctorate, CMU combines disciplines, Face Off gets schooled
- What’s in Your Kit? The beauty brands Berta Camal never leaves home without
- Product News featuring Senna, Eve Pearl, La Roche-Posay, It Cosmetics, Cailyn, European Body Art, Elizabeth Arden, EmerginC, Farmhouse Fresh, Make-up Atelier Paris
- Retro Reviews: Dinosaurs roam in The Land Unknown
- Backstage: Natalie Young’s designs and palette for Shuffle Along
- Lab Tech: Tips to creating creature suits
- Out of the Kit: Say cheese! Creating stained teeth on set
- Beauty Breakdown: A pink-cheeked Ellie Kemper in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Look for additional beauty breakdowns and IMATS Vancouver photos in the online edition.
From this issue: