From the Coneheads to Wayne’s World, we cover iconic Saturday Night Live make-ups and the artists who worked on them in our Issue 113 celebration of the show’s 40th anniversary. Ever wonder how to make a lateral move in your make-up career? Check out our jobs coverage! PLUS: Recap of IMATS Los Angeles 2015; conversation with beauty artist Ricky Wilson; and the make-ups in Selma, Jupiter Ascending, Seventh Son and Cinderella.
Plus these columns:
- Industry Buzz: Arjen Tuiten opens a studio, Chic Studios Los Angeles, IMATS New York 2015 preview, London Make-Up Artist Pro-Card party, Chappie make-up, new books (The Art of Creature and Character Design, a.g. and The Art of Airbrush Makeup)
- What’s in Your Kit? with Blondie
- Product News featuring Clarins, Stilazzi, Cozzette, Cargo Cosmetics, Illusions Cosmetics, Glam Kitti, Clinique, HookUp Tattoos, Smashbox and Naked Cosmetics
- Retro Reviews: Department heading Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Backstage, with J. Jared Janas and Motown The Musical
- Beauty Breakdown: Tracey Levy talks us through one of Mila Kunis’ looks in Jupiter Ascending
Pick up the tablet edition for more photos from the London party, the jobs feature and winter movies—and photos and videos from IMATS Los Angeles 2015 and Saturday Night Live. To order a single-issue tablet edition, go to Google Play or iTunes.