The Education & Jobs Issue is now on sale!
Issue 136 is dedicated to the two things that all make-up artists are obsessed with (besides make-up): jobs and education. From our school profiles and odd-jobs feature to teachers’ favorite hangouts, we’ve packed the pages with some cool information and practical tips. Sir John graces this issue with a fresh perspective on classic values—and an exclusive Make-Up Artist magazine photoshoot.
ALSO: Read about how the talented make-up team on Vice turned Christian Bale into Dick Cheney (character cover) and uncover the make-up secrets behind other pivotal roles in the film; discover how age make-up turned Nicole Kidman from a Hollywood beauty to a shell of her former self in Destroyer; unveil the creativity that went behind the make-up in Vox Lux; and learn about the creative process in the re-envisioning of Shakespeare in All Is True.
Plus, these columns:
- Spotlight on artist Matilda Inozemtseva
- How-To: Dreadlock Method by Stefanie Kemp
- Product News: OFRA Cosmetics, Dermaflage, FACE atelier and more
- What’s in Your Kit? Stephanie Flor’s must-have products
- Retro Reviews: Moon of the Wolf
- Backstage: Pretty Woman
- Out of the Kit: The Cover Up by Adrian Rigby
- Lab Tech: Zombie Skinned by Christina Kortum
- Beauty Breakdown: Gemma Chan’s Golden Globes look, by Monika Blunder
- Martini Shot: Chillin’ like a villain with Loren Christopher