In time for Halloween, our biggest issue ever is full of ghoulish tricks and treats! For this Products and Tools issue, we cover tattoo make-up, counterfeit cosmetics and your favorite splurge vs. steal products. ALSO: IMATS London recap; spooky movie make-ups; Tim Burton-inspired beauty by Karla Powell; Val Garland’s risks pay off; Craig Reardon on making your mark and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: New beauty books educate and inspire, Greasepaint becomes Iver Academy, M.A.C.’s make-up experiment, IMATS Toronto preview
- What’s in Your Kit? With Heba Thorisdottir
- Product News featuring Smashbox, IT Cosmetics, Kryolan, Jan Marini Skin Research, Lunatick Labs, SquibFX, ModelLauncher, ProAiir, Westmore and Bloody Mary
- Retro Reviews: Farewell to Christopher Lee
- Backstage: Milagros Medina-Cerdeira beautifies Something Rotten!
- Lab Tech: Stephen Prouty shows how to build a better bond
- Out of the Kit: Brian Kinney’s tutorial for confidently casting wounds
- Beauty Breakdown: Michele Tyminski and Tony Gardner show us human and undead beauty looks from Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocolypse
Check out additional and exclusive photos of IMATS London and Val Garland’s career highlights, movie trailers and more—available only through the new online edition of Make-Up Artist magazine! Subscribe to the online edition today for future exclusive content!
From this issue: