The Jobs Issue: A must-have for your career! Featuring tips and tricks on taxes, funeral make-up, jobs abroad and more! ALSO: Vinyl’s ’70s-inspired looks; Tom Denier Jr. and Vincent Schicchi talk shop; Dior artist Daniel Martin; Rae Morris’ new book; and our spring movie make-up package featuring The Monkey King 2, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Zoolander 2 and Hail, Caesar!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Make-Up Artist Pro-Card parties worldwide, IMATS NYC sneak peek, new make-up school and business facilities
- What’s In Your Kit? Julie Bégin shares her favorite products and tools
- Product News featuring Pro*Am Prosthetics, Karin Herzog, Elizabeth Arden, Miyake Pro, Ben Nye, Shiseido, Hydroxatone, Cargo, Waxelene and Sumita Cosmetics
- Retro Reviews: Lost Horizon rediscovered
- Backstage: Anne Ford-Coates designs for Gloria Estefan’s On Your Feet!
- Lab Tech: Plastic tube and bladder fabrication
- Out of the Kit: Artistic fundamentals and tricks to save you on set
- Beauty Breakdown: Scarlett Johansson goes retro in Hail, Caesar!
See more photos from IMATS L.A., available only through the online edition of Make-Up Artist magazine!
From this issue: