Our issue #127 is packed with cutting-edge make-ups! Build your skill set with two great how-tos: Richard Redlefsen’s make-up demo inspired by Dick Smith’s iconic Mark Twain make-up; and Rich Knight’s steps for building a mechanical hand. Don’t miss our shop profiles on Designs to Deceive, Creature Effects Inc. and Lone Wolf Effects. ALSO: Brigitte Reiss-Andersen’s storied career; an intimate look backstage at the LA Opera; make-ups from The Mummy, Pirates 5, American Gods, The Crown and Feud; and more!
Plus these columns:
- What’s in Your Kit? Oscar winner Christopher Nelson’s picks
- Product News featuring Blinc’s eye trio, Makeup’s wound jail, NYX foundation and more
- Retro Reviews: The Incredible Melting Man
- Backstage: Cosmetic icons in War Paint
- Lab Tech: Building a mechanical hand
- How-to: Making Mark Twain
- Beauty Breakdown: Amandla Stenberg glows in Everything, Everything
Look in our online edition for expanded content for IMATS London, Brigitte Reiss-Andersen, LA Opera and Spotlight artist Michelle cox.