For our Emmy Watch Issue 138, you’ll find 27 pages for your consideration, covering six amazing shows. The behind-the-scenes look on how these make-ups were created is both fascinating and extraordinary. But that’s not the only thing that is fascinating in this issue, Joel Harlow re-creates the C.H.U.D. character from the 1984 monster flick with the same name. Harlow brought this character to life at IMATS N.Y. and we just can’t stop talking about it. Speaking of IMATS, in this issue you’ll also find a detailed recap of both IMATS N.Y. and IMATS London. What a treat!
ALSO: Brazilian artist Júnior Queirós rethinks retro trends. Learn all about how he created this blast from the past editorial make-up with a breakdown of products he used. And then, of course, there’s the movie section! Pet Sematary and Rocketman both get ample play in this stand-out edition.
Plus, these columns:
- Spotlight on The Teknique Group
- How-To: C.H.U.D. Lives!
- Product News: Kryolan, HDfx, Studio, Mehron and more
- What’s in Your Kit? Emma Croft’s must-have products
- Backstage: Company XIV
- Out of the Kit: Creating Vitiligo
- Beauty Breakdown: Two looks from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Martini Shot: The Day the Earth Stood Still