The Art + Design issue presents body painters on parade, collectors and the creations they keep and Rick Baker’s return to painting. ALSO: the adaptable Julie Bégin; sculptor Joey Orosco; Lucky Bromhead photo feature; keeping it real on Code Black; and our winter movie make-up package featuring Star Wars: The Force Awakens, In the Heart of the Sea, The Hateful 8 and Concussion!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Upcoming Make-Up Artist Pro-Card events, what’s on tap for IMATS L.A., Make-up Artist Design Show, Hollywood Beauty Awards
- What’s in Your Kit? With Vivian Baker
- Product News featuring Korres, Gerard Cosmetics, Cozzette, M.A.C., Le Mieux, Kensington Apothecary, Key West Aloe, Apothederm and Soilove
- Retro Reviews: Abbott & Costello meet Mummy
- Backstage: Gregg Barnes brings ‘60s looks to life in Trip of Love
- Lab Tech: Colin Penman on how to create a mobile lab
- Out of the Kit: Melissa Street’s tools and tips for HD grooming
- Beauty Breakdown: Candice Stafford-Bridge creates fresh, glowing looks for Candice Patton in The Flash
See more photos from IMATS Sydney, available only through the online edition of Make-Up Artist magazine!
Order Issue 118 here or subscribe—to print, online or both!