We’re always here to help your career, and in Issue 124—the Jobs Issue—we’ve lasered in on three key topics! Learn how to be a fashion week artist, how to work in theater and ways to prevent injuries on the job. ALSO: IMATS Sydney recap; Lyne Desnoyers’ artistic journey to M.A.C.; Timothy Hung’s stunning avant-garde international photo feature; awards-season films; make-ups from the Marvel universe, Salem and Chicago; and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Blue Whale Studios’ new facility, What It Takes set premiere date, new bridal app
- Product News featuring Beauty Society, It Cosmetics, Clarins, Boom by Cindy Joseph, Adapt, Le Mieux, DeMert, Urban Decay, M.A.C. and ElaSpa
- What’s in Your Kit? Top picks from Stacey Panepinto
- Christien Tinsley’s special how-to on covering full-body tattoos
- Retro Revews: Mad World masks
- Backstage: Anne Ford-Coates designs A Bronx Tale for the stage
- Lab Tech: Economical steps to creating an epoxy-faced mold
- Out of the Kit: How to create would interiors
- Beauty Breakdown: Rose McIver in iZombie
In the online edition, look for more details on the Beauty Breakdown and exclusive tips from Lyne Desnoyers on how to grow your career.