For this Make-up Around the World Issue, we bring seven talented make-up artists into view—hailing from Ukraine, Brazil, South Africa, Russia, Spain, Denmark and Australia. Dive into their unique journeys, and discover their incredibly diverse make-ups. ALSO: Tales from the Crypt’s Kevin Yagher steps out of the shadows, Ashunta Sheriff builds an empire, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Detroit are examined in our movie section and in TV Lana Grossman gets her GLOW on and The 100’s post-apocalyptic look is dissected. Whew … what a mouth full! Yes, we’ve crammed a whole lot of awesomeness into this issue!
Plus these columns:
- What’s in Your Kit? Alex LaMarsh’s picks
- Product News featuring Tatcha’s Japanese skincare, South African Neveen Dominic’s powder, Westmore FX’s Silicone Adhesive and more.
- Retro Reviews: The 1,000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
- Backstage: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Lab Tech: Overlapping molds in water-based clay
- How-to: Making the Green Goblin
- Beauty Breakdown: Wonder Woman
- Rising Star: Brogan Sharp
Order Issue 128 here or subscribe—to print, online or both!