Tablet edition is now being replaced by our online edition! All current tablet edition subscribers are eligible to make the switch for free.*
Current tablet subscribers will receive 12 months of free access to our new online edition (a $60 value).
What you have to look forward to:
- Access to every issue we’ve ever published (that’s 118 and counting!)
- Accessible on any web-enabled device (phone, tablet, desktop & laptop)
- No app to download
- No issues or back issues to purchase or download
- Powerful text search across every issue we’ve published
The same great benefits, including:
- Exclusive content not available in print
- Additional photos, videos and other media elements
- Instant access to your favorite magazine
How to make the switch:
For subscribers who purchased directly from Make-Up Artist
Good news! If you subscribed online at makeupmag.com, at IMATS, over the phone or have a print and table subscription, your subscription will be automatically transferred to the new online edition. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the online edition no later than January 1, 2016.
For iTunes subscribers
1. Submit proof of your subscription purchase by July 1, 2016 to receive your 1 year online subscription. If you can’t find your iTunes receipt, simply log in to your iTunes account to view your receipts.
2. Send your iTunes receipt with subscription start and end date to [email protected] or send by fax to 1-760-291-1567 no later than July 1, 2016. Include your name, address, phone number and email address. Once confirmed an account will be created for you to access the online edition.
* Offer valid for all current tablet subscribers. You’ll receive the online edition 12 months for free (a $60 value). At the end of that time you’ll receive a renewal notice for the normal rate of $5 USD per month to continue your subscriptions without interruption.
Need help switching to online edition? Email [email protected] or call 1-760-317-2344.