“Here are my top-five items for Westworld season two,” says Raleigh.
- Custom-made Fractured FX covered brush holder that can attach to a belt, bag or shoulder strap. Keeps brushes and tools clean and easy to access.
- Custom-made European Body Art’s Westworld palette: Color Choice by Kevin Kirkpatrick as a gift for our core team. Great colors.
- Iwata HP-TH. This is my work horse. It can do large areas, clean sharp lines and any range of spatter. It is my team’s go-to airbrush.
- Smooth-On Skin Tite: Amazing for gluing on large heavy appliances quickly (edges still glued with Telesis) and fantastic for doing fabrication with Baldiez sheets for burns and decomposition effects.
- Maekup Dark Clotted Blood: This stuff was a lifesaver on most of our gore appliances to give that heavy chunky wet look. We actually tinted ours even darker in a lot of cases.
For more on the make-up in Season Two of Westworld check out our article here.